campus church and cfaw

  • 6
campus church last night- awesome. i had a blast playing and i had an amazing time of worship too. we did some fun songs, i got a cool bass part in "salvation is here", and we did "all i need is you" and "rejoice". all fun songs.

it's really difficult to get a feel for the vines center. its hard to gauge the people we're supposed to be leading in worship. everyone is so far away and its so dark, you can't really see any faces. you kinda have to rely on instinct/listening for the Spirit to lead the service, which is a good thing to do regardless.

i love the people i get to minister with in this band. it's such a blessing to be a part of all this.

so college for a weekend (cfaw) is coming up, and i have to sing a special song for convo tomorrow. its the first time i've had to do something like that. i guess being stretched is a part of this whole deal. looking forward to it? not really. doing it anyways? haha, yes! being stretched.... surrender.

and by the way: girls = drama. yikes. who can i pay to figure this stuff out?

6 comments:

Becca said...

hmmm...

becca said...

=)

Jared Kirk said...

Whew! When I saw that I wasn't the first one to comment I got worried that someone beat me to the punch, but.....
You can pay me!

Anonymous said...

well, certainly not a guy, since he would be in the same boat as you, confused, but then a girl would have to know the details, and it would get kind of personnal. I think you are just kind of stuck there, pal. LOL

Anonymous said...

by the way, forgot to tell you, love your song on Friday at convo. :)

Anonymous said...

You could make some female friends, and talk to them about it. There's also lots of good Christian reading on the women that you could check out if you didn't want to lay everything out on the table.

Btw, I told myself that if I ever had the chance to thank you for your music ministry, I would. "All I Need Is You" is probably my favorite campus praise band song. Rock on.

--An Anonymous Liberty Student