nostalgia

  • 4
look at this picture: (june 02)



i found this on my computer a few days ago. it was from a cruise that manny, andy, mike, aj, and i went on. it was a blast. that night was the captains party thing. thats me on the right, go ahead, laugh.

it just hit me while i was looking at it. i miss those guys. big time nostalgia. stuff has changed alot since then.

just thought i'd share that, i'm sure some of you will appreciate it and some will be wondering what the heck is so great about it. this picture is priceless to me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a great pic... you guys look like you had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Nice pic!!! You kinda look like David McKinney!?! :)

Jared Kirk said...

That pic still hurts to look at. I told myself I was done with it all a long time ago, but it has been bothering me since you and I talked on the phone around your birthday.

Harrison said...

david mckinney, huh? i don't see the resemblance, to tell you the truth... maybe if i was wearing a bright pnink shirt...