New Year's Eve

  • 2
Here are the lyrics to a song I just wrote. Think sappy piano song. Corny, but enjoy!


New Year’s Eve

V1:
Oh, what a year it has been, my love
Oh, what a few days have changed
Memories and fears spin around a sun
Changing, or just rearranged
Dreaming of you, oh I’ll never leave
Though alone here on New Years Eve

V2:
Time will go by and our hair will change
Probably gain a few pounds
Seasons will flow like a winding stream
Somebody lost will be found
Sometimes my mind gets carried away
Thinking of New Years Day

V3:
Something is missing this New Years Eve
Something I’d like here tonight
Someone to kiss when the clock strikes twelve
Someone to wish me goodnight
I have opened my eyes hoping you would appear
Please wake me up next year

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that song about someone?

Harrison said...

not particularly...