Charlotte, my love

  • 2
I am home. Charlotte hasn't been my home but for a year and a half; still, it truly feels like home. I don't even really know my way around and it feels like home. It feels very good to be here.

This is a great time of the year in North Carolina, the weather warm during the day and cool during the night. A breeze quietly blows through the woods behind my house, and if you listen very carefully you can hear the stories it tells. I lay down on the wooden swing sometimes and look up at the mosaic of green and blue.

I love it. It's great golf weather... I mean, great "meeting" weather.

I could live in this place for a long time.

2 comments:

patience leino said...

well, fellow north carolinian...let us know if you're ever in the raleigh area. jordan & i would love to treat you to dinner :)

Monica said...

Glad to hear you are liking North Carolina...my former home of 20 some years, 4 being in Charlotte...it is a beautiful state especially the mountains...the city never grew on me. I am glad you are enjoying it...your posts are really good...I liked the one on depravity. Blessings to ya! By the way I found out you were a blogger on Charlton's site...I am just getting into it...I'm trying to find out how to post pics so all my blogs are just posts...