All hopped up and nothing to write

  • 1
I am in a mood to write, but I don't really have too much to say. I mean, I could tell you lots of things that have been happening in the last few days, like campus church today, seeing Talladega Nights, or helping random people move into their dorms today.

What else... hmmmm. There is really nothing too crazy interesting happening in my life, at least not anything I feel like sharing on this blog.

This is officially the most boring, pointless post ever produced. You are all now dumber for reading it. I am sorry for you. If I was you, I would click the little box that closes this window.

Ooh. I'm watching Gray's Anatomy right now... I've never seen this show before, but it is interesting.

Haha. I just laughed out loud at this absurdity (this stupid post).

Bye everyone.

1 comment:

McFarland said...

Yeah man, I got to the end of that post and thought, "Gee I can't even get that minute of my life back." Just kidding. I open up a "Post new blog" page everyday, but only end up actually having something to say every ten times. I know the feeling. I think I'm coming back up there on labor day. Let's hang. See ya.