Backwards Logic

  • 2
How is it that the only person who ever walked this Earth who deserved the honor and service of every single human being came to serve man?

Matthew 20:26-28 - "Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first must be your slave— just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

What?! Every imaginable act of service a person could perform for his or her entire life would not be complete for Him, and yet, He came to wash our feet, heal our sick, hug our children, and feed our poor.

Unfathomable. This is the backwards kingdom.

2 comments:

Mauricio said...

I feel you, bro. Isn't that nuts? The fact that it seems backward just goes to show how much we need to unlearn in order to really be able to properly relate to God.

By the way, I love reading your posts, bro. I hope this finds you well!

Anonymous said...

It seems as though God has been doing a family deal and is teaching you and me new truths simultaneously. When I called you today I hadn't read your blog in a while but God is working the same way in me. Day after day i say it, God is so Good!!
-B