Rain

  • 3


I love the rain. Not the typical Lynchburg type of rain, the kind that mists down and instantly soaks you, umbrella or not. I like the thick, heavy, pounding Florida rain. I miss the Florida rain. I remember when me and my sisters were little we would sometimes look out the window late and night and watch the rain fall and lightning light up the sky. I don't necessarily like trying to function in this rain, going outside and driving, but I love the sound and sight and smell of it. I miss that from Florida. It rained like that for 5 minutes last night and it was amazing. I almost ran out there and played in it, to tell you the truth. I was happy watching that rain fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote a blog about the same thing awhile ago. Florida rain really is something special and torrential. : )

kelli said...

we had an amazing rain yesterday...you would have loved it!

i was soaked running from my car to my house...it was fabulous!

Harrison said...

Florida rain is awesome... and kelli, I would have loved to witness this soaking rain. It sounds terrific! I definitely miss it...