Blood Type

  • 2
Just in case anyone wants to kill me and sell my organs on the black market, I found out this morning that my blood type is B+, which I thought was kinda funny and ironic because I consider myself to be a pretty positive person (although I would not be very positive if someone wanted to steal my organs or blood).

And yes, the thought chain that resulted in my brain upon hearing my blood type was exactly portrayed in the above paragraph. I do not know why when, upon hearing of my optimistic blood type, I thought of my own possible murder. I am really not a grim and depressed person. I promise.

I just have a weird brain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha guess what!
my blood type is lost. \:
this is not good.
no one on earth seems to know it! haha yikes.

ali(:

Harrison said...

hmmmm.
that sounds kinda bad.
lol