Brokenness

  • 0
This is the point where you look to God and make your decision: run to Him or run away.

Psalm 16:8 -
"I have set the LORD always before me
Because he is at my right hand,
I will not be shaken."

Matthew 28:20 -
"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. "

John 10:27 -
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me."

James 1:12 -
"Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him."


"Follow", by Delirious

I've found love, as deep as the ocean,
And your eyes, they hit me like a train
And your words serenade me like the sweetest of songs
Here I find peace again, again

I will follow, I will follow
I will follow, I will follow

There's a song, and it's louder than music
Can you hear me when there's no sound?
Joy, cause I dance with the angels
Take me higher, I'm not coming down.
And your words serenade me like the sweetest of songs
Here I find peace again

I will follow, I will follow
I will follow, I will follow

No comments: