Preparing for Ministry

  • 1
Currently on the white board in my room:
_____________________________________
Remember, you are preparing for ministry!

Uncover Me
Holy Father, uncover me
You, the truth that set me free
Break my pride til all I see
Is all of You uncovering me

1 Thes. 3:13 “May He strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God…”
______________________________________

This is my way of reminding myself that I will soon be entering ministry. I have a healthy fear and respect for the position it seems God is leading me to and blessing me with. I am trying to come to terms with the responsibility, with the weight of the role of leading God’s people. I am excited for my future. I am ready to serve Christ’s church.

1 comment:

Megan said...

"Break my pride til all I see
Is all of You uncovering me"
Beautiful. I love that line. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you H