Weakness

  • 5
Well, I made a permanent change to my body this week that will affect me forever. Just another week. I am so supremely excited about it. I'm speaking of my new tattoo, of course.

Earlier this week, I went down to Ink Link. Here are some pictures of me getting the tattoo.

I tried not to show my pain.


The tattoo in in Greek, and it says "asthenia", which means weakness. It's from 2 Corinthians 12 where Paul advises us to boast in our weakness so that the strength of Christ will be more evident in us.

The finished product:


5 comments:

Heather Orr said...

That is stinkin' awesome!

Monica said...

Oh my goodness...Harrison...that looks like it hurt!!!

Harrison said...

i really like it...

and it hurt. badly. haha.

Anonymous said...

it wasn't that bad...
:)~becca

kelli beth said...

awesome!!! looks great!