A General Update, I Suppose

  • 2
Life has been quite busy this last few weeks. We switched to a new video presentation system for our video campuses and it has been insane getting it all implemented. The system is called ProVideoSync by a company called Renewed Vision. It really is fascinating a fascinating system. I'm still figuring out how to get it all up and running at 100% capacity, but I am getting close. Needless to say,  I've never worked as many hours in a job as I have the last 14 days or so. I just need to remember the greater purpose of why I am working so hard at this whenever I get discouraged. 

I've reconnected with an old friend this last week, which is a great joy. Though it sucks when you want to hang out with someone and they are literally a thousand miles away.

Shawn and Brit are up in Michigan for a week, so I have the house to myself for a week, which I actually don't like that much. I like having a roommate. I like having people in the house, for the most part. 

Our Irish Red is done brewing and all bottled up, but it doesn't taste quite right. We might have done something wrong...

Ok, I think that is all of the interesting stuff going on in my life right now... Hope you enjoyed the update...

2 comments:

S.A. said...

numithAre you making beer? I started another blog, as if I have the time, but check it out...and would like you to contribute when you have a novel thought.
theworshipforum.blogspot.com

Becca said...

:D