Life is Good

  • 0
My new year's resolution has been holding up so far. I resolved that this year I would feel better about life, no matter what the circumstances are. I realized last year that stuff happens, things out of our control, and while I can't control what happens, I can control how I respond to it. 

It has been an amazing January. Things have been perfect by no means; our country is in a recession and the church has felt it deeply. Some circumstances have been tough.

But I am blessed. God has given me much more than I deserve.  Every day is a gift, one more that I want to live and take full advantage of.

No matter what happens, there is a choice. There is always a choice, even if it changes nothing except how you feel about what happens. It's a pretty cool thing.

No comments: