Thoughts

  • 3
Well, I was trying to figure out how to say what I want to say, and I figured I'd just do it like this:

I'm in love, I'm in love, and I don't care who knows it!!!

Hope you enjoyed that, Meg. Haha...

But seriously, things are so great. Last night we had a barbecue: Harrison, Emily, Jake, Laurie, and Binx cooking out some steaks. It was just one of those nights where every single thing in the world felt right and in place... fitting together like a puzzle. 

The cool evening air, the grill going, irish red in hand, a fire howling in the fire pit... one of those moments that just makes you step outside yourself and realize how blessed you are. Add in Jake screaming at Binx whenever he got too close to the fire (and screaming at me when I tried to warm up my feet) and it was all hilariously perfect.

Life is just good.

3 comments:

Megan said...

haha I did enjoy that and I'm super happy for you H!

kay said...

you two are so cute together. happy for you both!

wordflyer said...

Aw, your in love. Enjoy it :-)

Added you to my WordPress blogroll, btw.