A Little Surprise

  • 1
Emily was out tonight getting a haircut, so I decided to make a little surprise for her... to show my wonderful wife how great I think she is, to show her that I am head over heels for her.

Jake had a valentines day project for school that involved these little heart stickers, the excess of which were sitting on the table, sooo...


I made a few arrows made up of the words I LOVE YOU that made a little trail...


(As you can see, there were quite a few of these little signs, and quite a few I LOVE YOU's.)


Those little white hearts all around it were the backs of those heart stickers, which I was just going to throw away, but... I think it looks pretty cool. And I think Emily will love it here in a few minutes. So all of this leads to:


"Maybe a thousand little 'I Love You's' can mean so much more than one really big one because they take a lifetime to say."


"I promise you a lifetime of 'I Love You!"

I think she might just like this.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

This is Hannah Bevills, Editor for Christian.com which is a social network made specifically for Christians, by Christians, to directly fulfill Christian's needs. We embarked on this endeavor to offer the ENTIRE christian community an outlet to join together as one (no matter denomination) and better spread the good word of Christianity. Christian.com has many great features aside from the obvious like christian TV, prayer request or even find a church/receive advice. We have emailed you because we have interest in collaborating with you and your blog to help us spread the good word. I look forward to an email regarding the matter, Thanks!

God Bless

|Hannah Bevills|Christian.com|
hannah.bevills@gmail.com